These are applicable to all guests booked as part of a single or group reservation.
Y Spa restricts the use of facilities and treatments to those over 18 years of age.
How to Book
For best rates book online at www.yspa.co.uk, this is live availability, and you can book for up to 4 people on a package booking andadd treatments to your booking at least 6 months in advance. Treatment only guests can book up to 4 weeks in advance online or call the reservations team. Y Spa packages are available Monday, Thursday Friday, and the weekend.
Hotel and Spa Reservations Lines open 9am to 5pm, Monday – Friday. Package bookings will incur a 10% supplement per person if booked offline, call on 0333 7007 667.
For Spa day or treatment general enquires over weekends please email email@example.com, for spa stays or overnight accommodation or general enquires over the weekend email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Spa packages and treatments must be paid for in full at the time of booking, are subject to availability.
Our Cancellation Policy
All pre-payments for packages and treatments are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. No refunds or exchanges will be made.
The Y Spa is unable to accept groups of over 6 persons. Those wanting to book for a group of 5 or 6 people will need to call the spa reservations on 0333 7007 667.
Overnight Hotel guests
Only overnight Spa packages include access to Y Spa, for any other overnight packages, use of Y Spa is pre-bookable in advance of your stay.
Treatment Only Guests
- We are open for treatment only bookings 5 days a week bookable 4 weeks in advance, please note when you book a treatment you are not entitled to use the thermal spa , please book your package online if you wish to use the spa and then add a treatment, www.yspa.co.uk
- If you are joining us at Y Spa for treatment rather than on one of our packages or you have booked a treatment outside of your package time, we ask you to arrive at Y Spa reception at least 10 minutes prior to your first appointment.
- Please be advised that treatment only guests are not provided with a locker and robe; however, are free to use the Spa Bistro and Treatment Lounge to relax in after your treatment.
- A supplement will apply if you wish to use the Thermal Spa outside of a Day or Stay package and any use will have to have been prebooked and is not available to purchase on the day.
- All treatments are performed in a private therapy room, and we supply hangers for your clothes/robes.
- Whilst we do provide wonderful spacious lockers for all your personal effects, we cannot take responsibility for the loss of any belongings or jewellery, so we ask you to leave all your precious things at home for the day.
- We ask that all jewellery is removed before entering the thermal spa area especially the heat rooms and pool, and no liability will be taken for Jewellery damaged or discoloured if worn.
- Please do not leave any items such as, eyeglasses, phones, jewellery, or medication in the robe pockets.
- Y Spa is delighted to welcome mothers to be and have designed a range of wonderful therapies to suit you.
- Please ensure you advise in the notes section when booking online or by emailing email@example.com that you are expecting and the gestation period that you will be at the time of your visit or treatments, so they can ensure that you are having the best experience.
- Please note that general medical advice for mothers to be is to avoid the use of heat facilities. This includes the hydrotherapy pool, steam rooms and saunas which will be unavailable to you. We have wonderful relaxation areas, with waterbeds, the big sleep loungers, reading pods and maybe it's the best time to indulge in some fabulous treatments during your visit.
Guest vehicles and parking
- On-site parking is ample and FREE.
- The resort has a total of 24 electric car (EV) charging points; 10 Tesla Superchargers, 8 Tesla Destination Chargers, 4 Rolec Charge Points and 2 Chargemasters.
- Wyboston Lakes accepts no responsibility for loss of, or damage to, any vehicle or the contents therein, howsoever caused, whilst parked within the grounds, unless it is solely due to negligence of the company, its employees, or agents.
- Every effort has been made to ensure Y Spa is accessible to disabled guests. However, for your comfort and convenience, please advise us prior to arrival so that we may fully prepare for your visit.
- No animals or pets of any kind, except assistance dogs, are allowed in the Hotel. No charges are made for assistance dogs.
Preparing For Your Visit
Prior to arrival
- If you are making an online booking, please be aware a 'book your treatment' email and QR code needed for check in are sent to each email provided unless do not contact is selected.
- What to Do When You Arrive
- We ask all our Day Spa guests to come straight to the Y Spa reception located just past the main hotel reception. Stay Spa guests are asked to check-in at the main Hotel reception first.
- On arrival at Y Spa reception, you can present your QR code to the self-check-in kiosks or at spa reception, you will be asked to pre-authorise your account with a debit or credit card and given your registration details.
- The robes and towelling for your spa session will all be in your allocated locker, should you require a change of robe or towel please ask at Y Spa reception. We ask that these are left in the bins provided.
- Larger robes if you are tall or curvy can be prebooked to be in your locker by adding a note to your booking or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, we ask that these are returned to reception at the end of your day.
- We don’t provide slippers; we made a choice to be more conscious of our environment, so we now ask the guest to bring their own flip-flops or slippers.
Refreshments & Dining
- A Mezze platter spa lunch is served with specific Day Spa Packages. Other refreshments and a selection of beverages are available from the Spa Bistro and can be charged to your account.
View Spa Menus
- Privacy - We hope all our guests enjoy the most wonderful, relaxed calm surroundings and we rely on all guests to be mindful of each other. We will not hesitate to ask guests who act inappropriately to leave the spa, and, in these circumstances, no refund will be given.
- Clothing - We ask that swimming costumes be worn in the thermal spa experiences for the general comfort of everyone around.
- Footwear - we ask guests to bring their own flip-flops or slippers.
- Age policy - Y Spa is open to over 18s only.
- Smoking - For the comfort of all our guests, the Hotel and Spa are vape, e cigarette and smoke-free areas. A designated smoking area is available outside the Hotel.
- Mobile phones - Whilst enjoying your day of relaxation and to get the most from it, please be prepared not to use your mobile phone while in the Spa.
Terms and conditions
Reservations and payment
- All offers of accommodation and other services featured on the Wyboston Lakes Limited and Y Spa website or literature are subject to availability, with limited allocation of rooms available to all offers.
- Please note that all Stay, and day packages, treatments, and thermal spa use must be booked in advance of your visit will require full non-refundable payment at the time of booking.
- Y Spa reserves the right to change, amend, alter, or withdraw any Day or Stay Package or any treatments without prior notification.
- We reserve the right to decline bookings.
- You cannot combine any special offer, rate, or promotion on this site with any other special offer, rate or promotion offered by Wyboston Lakes Limited or Y Spa. No two special offers can be combined on the same booking.
- All prices are in pounds sterling. All prices are per person per night. These prices include accommodation in the room type as described, all meals as specified, service and VAT. Minimum length of stay restrictions may apply to certain rates, as specified.
- Rates are based on two people sharing a standard room. A single supplement of £40 per room applies.
- All prices, where applicable, are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. We reserve the right to amend prices where there is a change in VAT.
- Wyboston Lakes Limited accepts the following methods of payment: Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Cards: Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit and Maestro. A credit card may be used at the time of booking to act as a booking guarantee or payment. Debit cards may only be used as a payment method in line with the rules of the card issuer. Cheques are not accepted.
- Wyboston Lakes Limited takes every precaution to try to ensure that the information contained in these booking conditions is correct. However, in the unlikely event of an error, the terms of the agreement are those agreed at the time of booking. Guests are therefore requested to check the accuracy of booking conditions and confirmations thoroughly and inform Wyboston Lakes Limited of any inaccuracies.
- We no longer accept cash payments at Wyboston Lakes or Y Spa. You can still pay with your credit/debit cards and mobile phones. We hope that this makes things easier, safer, and quicker for you.
Use Of the Thermal Spa
- Use of the thermal spa is only included in the Day and Stay Packages and not with individual treatments booked.
- A supplement applies for use at all other times.
- All treatments must be booked in advance of your visit will require full non-refundable payment at the time of booking.
- Please be on time for your treatments, as we should not like to disappoint you with reduced time being available or having to cancel your treatment.
Conditions of stay
- Y Spa is not a medical centre, and you are advised to visit your GP should you have any concerns regarding your current state of health.
- Unfortunately, as our massages are beauty and relaxation treatments, we feel it is unlikely that our massages are reclaimable under medical health cash plans or medical insurance. Our masseurs are qualified to NVQ level 3 and have had trade training. We would not normally provide copies of their qualifications to our guests.
- Guests with allergy concerns are advised to personally check all treatments, activities and facilities, services, products, and meals prior to participation.
- Before undertaking any treatment, you will be required to have completed and signed a health questionnaire to highlight any areas for discussion. However, we ask all guests to personally check all treatments, activities and facilities, services, products, and meals prior to participation.
- All residential guests can check into their room from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival and will be required to check out by 11.00 am on the day of departure.
- Luggage may be stored in our secure luggage store, or a day locker may be allocated if your package continues until 5.00 pm. We cannot assume responsibility for your personal effects during your day or stay.
- We take every care to ensure that at the time of going to print, the details in our literature were accurate regarding the description and information about facilities available or planned to be available. Our photographs are intended for general guidance only. There may be occasions when advertised services or facilities need to be withdrawn temporarily due to repair, adverse weather conditions or other factors out of our control.
- We reserve the right in exceptional circumstances to change or cancel your reservation. If this does arise you can:
- accept the changed arrangements as notified.
- make an alternative arrangement with us; or cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid.
Insurance and charges
- We strongly advise you to take out insurance to cover the cost of cancellation and other risks including personal loss or accident and personal public liability.
- All bedrooms are non-smoking. Guests who smoke in a bedroom will be charged £75 to cover our costs to deep clean all the fabrics and furnishings.
- Should you have or have had a medical condition please ensure that you take responsibility to enquire about the safe use of thermal facilities, heated hydrotherapy pool and spa area or any other treatments or activities.
- Completion of your medical questionnaire when having treatments is informative however Y Spa does not provide medical advice, and should you have/had a medical condition we ask you to consult your medical practitioner about suitability and advise us accordingly prior to your arrival.
- Please advise us in writing if you have any allergies 48 hours prior to arrival.
Behaviour on our premises
- You must make sure that members of your party and anyone visiting you or your party on our premises behave in such a way that they do not cause a nuisance or unreasonable disruption to Wyboston Lakes Limited, our employees or anyone else using or visiting the Centre.
- Should any of the members of your party refuse to or appear to be unable to alter any aspect of behaviour which is unacceptable to us, we reserve the right to terminate the stay of the person(s) involved or all the party.
- You agree to pay any loss or liability of any kind to Wyboston lakes LTD, or any other person caused by members of your party. If any damage caused by your party prevents bedrooms or other facilities being used whilst damage is made good, you will be charged for any revenue lost during this period. We advise that you are fully insured against all losses or liabilities- we can supply information about insurance if you wish.
- We cannot accept responsibility for loss of or damage to property or vehicles belonging to you or your party, however caused. This includes deliveries received by us on your behalf or on behalf of other parties attending your event.
Buying a Gift
Gift vouchers are a wonderful way of showing someone you care. Beautifully presented, it is the gift everyone will appreciate. Choose either a Spa experience or a monetary amount if you wish the individual to have the freedom to choose. Gift cards are available to purchase at the Spa or online. Choose from an E-Gift card, SMS Gift or a physical Gift card sent via Royal Mail.
Gift Card and Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards are valid for 24 months from date of purchase.
- No cash equivalent is available.
- A gift card is non-refundable and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The gift card, wallet and gift receipt need to be presented at time of redemption.
- The gift card can be redeemed online.
- Y Spa guests must be 18 years of age or over
- All treatments, days and stays must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
- Please see back of gift card for full terms and conditions
Social Media Competitions across Facebook & Instagram
- Terms and conditions apply to all social media competitions run by Wyboston Lakes Resort on wf_hotel and wfhotel accounts.
- Unless stated otherwise, spa days and spa stay giveaways are for over 18's only to book and take.
- For specified spa packages (unless stated otherwise), these are to be taken during the date range of the package availability and cannot be used outside of these dates.
- Gift cards are to be redeemed within 2 years and cannot be extended.
- The prize specified is final and it cannot be changed.
- All dates for spa packages are subject to availability and only offered during the date range provided on the spa website.
- If there are any issues, it is up to the spa director to decide the final outcome.
- All winners of spa packages are to contact Y Spa reception to get booked in.
- If no contact has been made from the prize winner within 1 week of being messaged on social media by Wyboston Lakes, the prize will be given to the next runner up.
- Only entries within the time-frame given on the competition, will be entered into the prize draw.
- We use a random comment picker to pick winners and will always record when the winner is being selected.
- Official social media accounts are wf_hotel and wfhotel accounts. These accounts will contact you if you are a lucky winner. Please do not give out any personal details to any other account acting on behalf of Wyboston Lakes Resort unless stated otherwise. If another page is offering a Y Spa or Waterfront Hotel prize and have not contacted us to get this approved, this competition will be invalid and the account will be reported.
- All competitions across our channels are down to spa management to approve and change last minute if necessary.