|0333 7007 667|
HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMITMENT
Your health is your responsibility. The Management and staff at Y Spa are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
Our commitment to you:
- We will respect your personal choices and allow you to make your own decisions about what facilities you wish to use and treatments you wish to enjoy. However, we ask that you do not use the Y Spa facilities beyond what you consider to be your own tolerance levels.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our facilities are in a safe condition for you to enjoy.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to industry standards and appropriately trained for their role.
Your commitment to us:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- If you are concerned that you have a medical condition that might interfere with your use of the facilities or your enjoyment of a treatment you should obtain advice from a relevant medical professional and follow their advice before using our treatments and facilities.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Heated pools, rooms and treatments carry their own risks. You should not use any facilities or have any treatments that you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should notify us immediately if you feel ill when having treatments or whilst using our facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will always be a person available that has had first aid training.
- You agree to take full responsibility for your actions when using the Y Spa and agree to conform to spa etiquette and respectful conduct at all times.
This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations which you or we must meet.