|0333 7007 667|
We're committed to meeting all our customers' needs, and to helping change how people regard disability. We have invested specifically to create equality.
We've consulted disabled customers about ways to make our services easier to use. We want to do more than just meet the requirements of the Equality Act - we want to provide equal access to our products and services for all our customers - whilst expecting that this will be a two-way street. We would ask anyone wishing to use our facilities or their carer or supporter to contact us with any specific needs. We will make every effort to meet the needs as explained to us and will not shy away from extra effort to deliver Hospitality.
If mobility and dexterity are a problem, we can provide solutions to help you get the service you need. We can help you to get the most out of your time with us. Specific facilities to 'level the playing field' include:
- A level site with no inclines or hills to negotiate whether on foot or in a vehicle and guide dogs are most welcome - good meals will be available!
- Parking bays directly adjacent to each venue at the front door and as close as practical (within 15m) of the entrance to the Waterfront Restaurant & Grill.
- Automatic main entrance doors to all venues.
- Lifts where an upper floor exists.
- Low level reception counters for ease of registration, communication and settlement on departure.
- Ground floor bedrooms in each of our three venues with alarm cords. The 2015 refurbishment of our Atlantis bedrooms also offers the choice of a bathroom or wet room. Where there is a bath, it is a shallow bath, with a full set of grab-rails to assist manoeuvrability. We also have the opportunity to offer a double-bedded or twin-bedded accessible room according to guest needs.
- Specific accessibility bedrooms in each conference and training venue with fully equipped wet room or bathroom.
- Accessible toilets in all venues including the Y Spa.
- Seat hoist for the Hydrotherapy pool in the Y Spa
- Ground floor treatment room, changing and wet room facilities in the Y Spa
- The ability to welcome wheelchair users to all our restaurants and bars.
- The ability to welcome wheelchair users to all conference and training rooms.
- Induction loops in both our main conference rooms. In addition, we have two portable loops that can be deployed anywhere with power across the site.
- Vibrating alarms for use under pillows in tandem with our fire alarms.
- Menu options for all dietary dining needs - including Kosher with advance notice to order.
- Large font menus can be printed on the day.
- We make every effort with a broad range of issues to ensure our technology is available to and usable by all people whatever their abilities, age, economic situation, education or geographic location. We have ensured that our websites and applications are more accessible to people with disabilities when they are using mobile phones and a broad range of other devices. Our websites are all device-optimised, with use of tabs and the font size is larger than usual. We have used WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative) as a guideline when building our websites. Our websites conform to the WCAG 2.0 (Level AA) Guidelines for accessibility.