|0333 7007 667|
These are applicable to all guests booked as part of a single or group reservation.
How to Book
Y Spa packages are available to book online or if you prefer, you can call Reservations on 0333 7007 667. Lines open 9am to 7pm or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Spa packages must be paid for in full at the time of booking, are subject to availability and must be booked and taken in 2018.
Y Spa is ideal for small bespoke celebrations. Organising your event could not be easier as our experienced spa team are on hand to support you, ensuring your event runs smoothly. Call 0333 7007 667 for more information. The Y Spa is unable to accept groups of over 6 persons.
Our Cancellation Policy
All pre-payments for packages are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
From the 1st March 2018 we will no longer be accepting Spa finder vouchers for any purchases wit Y Spa.
Preparing For Your Visit
Prior to arrival
If you are making an online booking, please be aware confirmations are sent to each email address provided.
What to Do When You Arrive
We ask all our Day Spa guests to come straight to the Y Spa reception located just past the main Hotel reception. Stay Spa guests are asked to check in at the main Hotel reception first.
On arrival at Y Spa reception you will be asked to pre-authorise your account with a debit or credit card and we will give you your registration details and a welcome drink. Should you require a change of robe, towel or slippers, an additional charge will apply, we ask that these are left in the bins provided at the end of your day.
Refreshments & Dining
A two course hot and cold buffet lunch is served with all Day Spa Packages and selected Stay Spa Packages. Other refreshments and a selection of smoothies and beverages are available from the Spa Café and Spa Restaurant and can be charged to your account.
Reservations and payment
- All offers of accommodation and other services featured on the Wyboston Lakes Limited and Y Spa website or literature are subject to availability, with limited allocation of rooms available to all offers.
- Please note that all treatments, packages and thermal spa use must be booked in advance of your visit will require payment in full at the time of booking.
- We reserve the right to decline bookings.
- You cannot combine any special offer, rate or promotion on this site with any other special offer, rate or promotion offered by Wyboston Lakes Limited or Y Spa. No two special offers can be combined on the same booking.
- All prices are in pounds sterling. All prices are per person per night. These prices include accommodation in the room type as described, all meals as specified, service and VAT. Minimum length of stay restrictions may apply to certain rates, as specified.
- Rates are based on two people sharing a standard room. Single supplement of £40 per room applies.
- All Stay and Day Packages, treatments and thermal use require full non-refundable payment at the time of booking.
- All prices, where applicable, are inclusive of VAT at the current rate. We reserve the right to amend prices where there is a change in VAT.
- Wyboston Lakes Limited accepts the following methods of payment: Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit Cards: Visa Debit, MasterCard Debit and Maestro. A credit card may be used at the time of booking to act as a booking guarantee or payment. Debit cards may only be used as a payment method in line with the rules of the card issuer. Cheques are not accepted.
- Wyboston Lakes Limited take every precaution to try to ensure that the information contained in these booking conditions is correct. However, in the unlikely event of error, the terms of the agreement are those agreed at the time of booking. Guests are therefore requested to check the accuracy of booking conditions and confirmations thoroughly and inform Wyboston Lakes Limited of any inaccuracies.
Use Of The Thermal Spa
- Use of the thermal spa is only included in day and Stay Packages and not with individual treatments booked.
- A supplement applies for use at all other times.
- All treatments are performed in a private therapy room and we supply hangers for your clothes/robes.
- Please be on time for your treatments, as we should not like to disappoint you with reduced time being available or having to cancel your treatment.
- To avoid disappointment please ensure that any treatments you would like are booked in with Y Spa ahead of your spa day or stay.
- All treatments must be pre-paid at the time of booking.
Treatment Only Guests
- We are open for treatment only bookings 7 days a week.
- If you are joining us at Y Spa for a treatment rather than on one of our packages or you have booked a treatment outside of your package time, we ask you to arrive at Y Spa reception at least 10 minutes prior to your first appointment.
- Please be advised that treatment only guests are not provided with a locker and robe; however are free to use the cafe and treatment lounge to relax in.
- A supplement will apply if you wish to use the Thermal Spa outside of a Day or Stay package.
- Y Spa is delighted to welcome mothers to be and have designed a range of wonderful therapies to suit you.
- Please ensure you advise the reservations team that you are expecting and the gestation period that you will be at the time of your treatments, so they can ensure that you are having the best experience.
- Please note that general medical advice for mothers to be is to avoid the use of heat facilities.
- This includes the hydrotherapy pool, steam rooms and saunas which will be unavailable to you. We have wonderful relaxation areas, with waterbeds, the big sleep loungers, reading pods and maybe it's the best time to indulge in some fabulous treatments during your visit.
- Please contact us with any questions prior to your visit.
Conditions of stay
- Y Spa is not a medical centre and you are advised to visit your GP should you have any concerns regarding your current state of health.
- Unfortunately, as our massages are beauty and relaxation treatments, we feel it is unlikely that our massages are reclaimable under medical health cash plans or medical insurance. Our masseurs are qualified to NVQ level 3 and have had trade training. We would not normally provide copies of their qualifications to our guests.
- Guests with allergy concerns are advised to personally check all treatments, activities and facilities, services, products and meals prior to participation.
- Before undertaking any treatment or thermal experience, you will be required to have completed and signed a health questionnaire to highlight any areas for discussion. However we ask all guests to personally check all treatments, activities and facilities, services, products and meals prior to participation.
- All guests can check into their room from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival and will be required to check out by 11.00 am on the day of departure.
- Luggage may be stored in our secure luggage store or a day locker may be allocated if your package continues until 6.00 pm. We can not assume responsiblity for your personal effects during your day or stay.
- Stay Spa Packages include use of the Thermal spa please check your package type for when you are able to use the Thermal Spa.
- Y Spa restricts the use of facilities and treatments to those over 18 years of age.
- We take every care to ensure that at the time of going to print, the details in our literature were accurate regarding the description and information about facilities available or planned to be available. Our photographs are intended for general guidance only. There may be occasions when advertised services or facilities need to be withdrawn temporarily due to repair, adverse weather conditions or other factors out of our control
- If you find it necessary to cancel your booking, please contact Reservations on 0333 7007 667. All pre-payments for packages are non-refundable in the event of a cancellation or non-arrival. Every endeavour will be made to change the date of your booking to another available date, providing the request is made at least 7 days prior to your original booking. Bookings moved more than once will be subject to an administration charge of £25 per person.
Cancellations/amendments by us
- Treatments cancelled within 48 hours of arrival will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- We reserve the right in exceptional circumstances to change or cancel your reservation. If this does arise you can:
- • accept the changed arrangements as notified;
• make an alternative arrangement with us; or
• cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies paid.
- We strongly advise you to take out insurance to cover the cost of cancellation and other risks including personal loss or accident and personal public liability.
All bedrooms are non-smoking. Guests who smoke in a bedroom will be charged £75 to cover our costs to deep clean all the fabrics and furnishings.
- Should you have or have had a medical condition please ensure that you take responsibility to enquire about safe use of thermal facilities, heated hydrotherapy pool and spa area or any other treatments or activities.
- Completion of your medical questionnaire is informative however Y Spa does not provide medical advice and should you have/had a medical condition we ask you to consult your medical practitioner about suitability and advise us accordingly prior to your arrival.
- Please advise us in writing if you have any allergies 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Whilst we do provide wonderful spacious lockers for all your personal effects, we cannot take responsibility for the loss of any belongings or jewellery, so we ask you to leave all your precious things at home for the day.
- We ask that all jewellery is removed before entering the thermal spa area.
- Please do not leave any items such as phones, jewellery or medication in the robe pockets.
- Privacy - We hope all our guests enjoy the most wonderful, relaxed calm surroundings and we rely on all guests to be mindful of each other. We will not hesitate to ask guests who act inappropriately to leave the spa and in these circumstances no refund will be given.
- Clothing - We ask that swimming costumes be worn in the thermal spa experiences for the general comfort of everyone around.
- Age policy - Y Spa is open to over 18s only.
- Smoking - For the comfort of all our guests, the Hotel and Spa are smoke free areas. A designated smoking area is available outside the Hotel.
- Mobile phones - Whilst enjoying your day of relaxation and in order to get the most from it, please be prepared not to use your mobile phone while in the Spa. Y Spa reserves the right to change, amend, alter or withdraw any Day or Stay Package or any treatments without prior notification.
Behaviour on our premises
- You must make sure that members of your party, and anyone visiting you or your party on our premises behave in such a way that they do not cause a nuisance or unreasonable disruption to Wyboston Lakes Limited, our employees or anyone else using or visiting the Centre.
- Should any of the members of your party refuse to, or appear to be unable to alter any aspect of behaviour which is unacceptable to us, we reserve the right to terminate the stay of the person(s) involved or all of the party.
- You agree to pay any loss or liability of any kind to us or any other person caused by members of your party. If any damage caused by your party prevents bedrooms or other facilities being used whilst damage is made good, you will be charged for any revenue lost during this period. We advise that you are fully insured against all losses or liabilities- we can supply information about insurance if you wish.
- We cannot accept responsibility for loss of or damage to property or vehicles belonging to you or your party, however caused. This includes deliveries received by us on your behalf or on behalf of other parties attending your event.
Health and Leisure Club
- A health and leisure club pass for Wyboston Lakes Health & Leisure Club (operated by 1 Life management) is available for a charge of £7.00 per person and is available from Wyboston Lakes Hotel Reception. Guest towels are also available.
Guest vehicles and parking
- On-site parking is ample and FREE.
- Wyboston Lakes accepts no responsibility for loss of, or damage to, any vehicle or the contents therein, howsoever caused, whilst parked within the grounds, unless it is solely due to negligence of the company, its employees or agents.
- Every effort has been made to ensure Y Spa is accessible to disabled guests. However, for your comfort and convenience, please advise us prior to arrival so that we may fully prepare for your visit.
- No animals or pets of any kind, except assistance dogs, are allowed in the Hotel. No charges are made for assistance dogs.
Buying a Gift
Gift vouchers are a wonderful way of showing someone you care. Beautifully presented, it is the gift everyone will appreciate. Choose either a Spa experience or a monetary amount if you wish the individual to have the freedom to choose. Gift cards are available to purchase at the Spa or online. Choose from an E-Gift card, SMS Gift or a physical Gift card sent via Royal Mail.
Gift Card and Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards are valid for 24 months from date of purchas
- No cash equivalent is available
- Gift card is non-refundable and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The gift card, wallet and gift receipt needs to be presented at time of redemption.
- The gift card can be redeemed online
- Y Spa guests must be 18 years of age or over
- All treatments, days and stays must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
- Any inclusive treatments are 24 minutes and are subject to change and in these circumstances an equally suitable alternative will be offered.
- Please see back of gift card for full terms and conditions